- Richard has lived in Windlesham for over 20 years, in both the Windmill Field and Snows Ride estates.
- Richard works as a Captain on A380 aircraft flying to the Far East, North America and South Africa.
- Previously, Richard worked as an engineer and project manager in cable TV, telecoms, and fibre optics.
- Richard is an experienced community leader, with successful campaigns on planning and licensing matters.
- In 2011, he was a lead campaigner to save the village's satellite doctors surgery, speaking for residents at a public meeting.
- In 2012, he was part of a group that reformed the 'Windlesham Society'.
You can get in touch with Richard via his email:
or call him on his mobile - 07939273229